Professional Indemnity is designed to deal with financial loss arising from the services you provide, and should be a compulsory purchase for businesses involved in pest/building inspections & pest management.
Public Liability protects you and your business against a broad range of legal liabilities, including personal injury and property damage caused by your negligence.
Why do you need Professional Indemnity & Public Liability?
In the event that a client suffers a financial loss as a result of alleged negligent act, error or omission by you or your business, Professional Indemnity covers your legal costs associated with defending claims and any damages awarded. You could easily face financial ruin if you do not identify a fault in a building and a client decides to take you to court after relying on your advice.
There is always the risk that businesses can accidentally hurt other people or damage other people’s property just in the running of your business. A Public Liability policy is also essential and due to the nature of your work, you need to have the right insurance in place should a claim arise. Our policies are tailored to specifically meet the specific needs of pest/building inspectors & pest management professionals.
- $100,000 (pest inspection & control only)
- $500,000 (pest inspection & control only)
- $1,000,000 (either building or pest inspection)
- General Building Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Building Inspections
- Combined Building & Timber Pest Inspections
- Stage & Handover Inspections
- Dilapidation Inspections
- Remedial and Preventative Maintenance Inspections
- Insurance Investigation & Loss Adjustment
- Asbestos Inspections
- Asbestos Clearance Certificates
- Asbestos Audits
- Owner Building Defect Report
- Essential Maintenance & Safety Inspections
- NABERS Energy Rating
- Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- Strata Sinking Inspections
- Depreciation Schedules
- OHS Inspections
- Playground Inspections
- Disability Access
- Vacancy and Condition Reporting
- Strata Reports
- Mould Identification (no sampling or removal)
- Site Identification Survey
- Special Purpose Building Inspections
- Handyman Services (non-structural)